Thursday, April 28, 2005

all alone

i'm feeling kind of all alone in this lonely blogger world...WHERE DID EVERYONE GO???!!?!?! oh well.

so this time next week i will be at HSC (homeschool camp) 2005!! and so begins my summer tours. i'm needless to say VERY excited...but i'm still working on the $$ part of the summer...ah does anyone need a summer babysitter!?!? lol

well i don't have any time to update..but i thought i would say a few words. now i'm off to algebra with mom!! hmm..idk if i like this!! but TOMORROW is the LAST day of SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! YA HOOOO!!!!!

...:::gRace:::...

7 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger charlestongal said...

wow gracie! you're almost through! i'm happy for you! you're all grown up... sniff! hehe, well i hope you're having a great day! love you!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Joy Ridge said...

Believe it or not, but I'm BAAACCKK!!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger eddykline1343 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger joeygreene1515 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how this all works.

I'll come by again.

Many thanks,

what is a timeshare

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger DEANBERRY said...

BE A MAN AND LEAVE THIS POST INTACT.



JESUS CHRIST HAS REMOVED HIS BLESSING FROM AMERICA BECAUSE OF YOU AMERINAZIS. YOU CAN’T MURDER PEOPLE TO STEAL THEIR OIL, THEN LIE ABOUT IT! WHY ON EARTH WOULDN’T YOU GO TO HELL FOR THAT? SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME.



http://www.deanberryministries.org/index3.html



DINOBERRY@FRONTIERNET.NET

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger davidhunor82102683 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home